4 acorn squash
3 Granny Smith apples
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup melted butter
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
½ cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon kosher salt
¼ cup lemon juice
1 quart water
1) Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
2) Place squash cut side down and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
3) Mix together lemon juice and water. This is to put the apples in so they don't
4) Core and cut apples into cubes. Place apple in lemon juice and water mixture.
Let sit for 2 minutes.
5) Remove diced apples from water and place in mixing bowl. Add remaining
ingredients and mix well.
6) Place mixture in seed cavity of roasted squash and bake at 350 degrees for 25
minutes or until apples and squash are tender.